Saturday, July 31, 2010

10K

I ran my first 10K it was in Provo on the 24th of July. It was a really pretty run, nice and shady too! in the pic. . . Brother Terry his wife Amber and her mom. Steve my brother in law and Hope Erik's sister. Very random group but it was a lot of fun

Me coming in at the finish line, I thought I would be walking at the end for sure. But I did a lot better than I thought, just over an hour. I kept up with everyone until I had to ask some random old man if i could use his bathroom! Ya it was awkward and it took me a while to finally get the courage to ask someone but it was so worth it.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Awesome Ann! I don't know if I could even run a 5K any more haha a shady 10K sounds decent though :) I would be terrified to pee in some stranger's house. I probably would pee my pants before asking someone...

Cristi Benedict said...

Good job girl!!! Proud of you!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Your brother looks great.