Sunday, July 12, 2009

Congrats Kristan!

Emily and I threw Kristan a bridal shower, it was a great turnout. . . everyone loves Kristan!!


A few of us went out to Happy Sumo and dancing for her bachlorette party. It was so so fun


Kristan and her new husband Eric doing the chair dance at the wedding. . . so much fun! Even though she is tiny it was so hard for us girls to hold that chair up. Shanna looks like she is ready to die!


Kristan looked amazing and so so happy! I didn't even get a pic of the two of them but they looked perfect together, such a cute couple. Congrats Kris and Eric!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I love her dress! And that picture of Shanna lifting the chair is priceless haha I've never heard of a wedding chair dance...am I crazy?

jayni & ben said...

You are so cute. I love that you updated. It was good to see you. I sure love you!!