Sunday, August 30, 2009

Erik and I finally dad some time to spend together this summer before he started school. We went wave running with my family down at Yuba lake, really fun lake! It was pretty cold and windy that day but we still had a lot of fun!

Erik knows how much i love to hike so he found a good hike up by snowbird to cecret lake. It was a fun hike, not to hard.

It was beautiful so up there!


While we were eating our lunch we saw this obese chipmunk! It was hilarious, so we gave it some more food cause it was so cute to watch it eat.

I love this pic i took! I should be a photographer :)

We went camping up to AF canyon with Kevin and Chelsie and Kristan and Eric, We had so much fun, i don't think Erik got off the 4 wheeler the whole time, thanks for bringing them kev.
Hideous pic of me, but hey we are camping. . . i didn't get a pic of the guys :(
Erik is deathly afraid of outhouses so he decided to cross the river with to tp up his shirt to go the bathroom. . .crazy kid. He made it just fine and then got stuck on the way back fell in! ha ha
The best thing this summer! My brother Anthony got home from his mission! My mom was freaking out!

We love you Ants, its so good to have you back. He is just glowing!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

Welcome back Anthony! Wow, that seemed to fly by! I can't believe he is home, tell him "hi!" That's good that you were able to get some really fun things in before you hubby starts school...looks like fun!

Jobi Niu said...

OH MY GOSH! How exciting he's home! What a stud. That's fun you and Erik got to spend some time together before school starts up again. That is a TIGHT picture you took of Erik. Good job. :]

Dan said...

Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun camping. Great bathroom pic Erik and welcome back to Anthony.

Dan said...

By the way this last post was actually from Rach not Dan ;)

Cristi Benedict said...

You guys do so many fun things! Glad you had a great time. I have to tell you that I LOVE my hair. I wish it wouldn't grow anymore and I could keep it like this forever! ;) You're the best. My cousin Michelle is coming to see you on Monday. She'll love you! ;)

jayni & ben said...

How fun. I love when you put pictures up here. I miss you. I can't believe Anthony is home. Such a little cutie. Next time you guys go camping we are coming.

Monica said...

Those lake pictures are gorgeous! I haven't been on a hike in who knows how long haha it was funny to see your little bro Saturday morning while getting my hair done. Guys right off missions just make me chuckle haha

Sarah Hunt said...

i miss you! looks like fun! i hate it when the husbands go back to school! :(

. Megan and Dayton. said...

Hahahaha I cannot stop laughing at that fat chipmunk... so so funny ann! And I cant believe your brother is home! It seems like he was just at the salon saying he was leaving. He looks good. Definatley glowing! I love you! You look cute in all those pics.

Emily said...

Looks like you've had a fun summer! And hooray Anthony's back! He looks an awful lot like Terry in that last picture, don't you think?