Saturday, September 12, 2009

KeItH UrBaN!!!

Erik's sister Meredith got us last minute tickets!! Her friend got a suite and had extra tickets. It was pretty nice in a suite. . . not crowded and still pretty close. Not as good as front row i can imagine but we still had so much fun! Thanks Mere


This was my second time seeing Keith, but i didn't get to take a picture with him the first time, or hold his hand! :)


This is the only good pic i got of him he wouldn't look up for any of the 100 pictures i took. He looked as hot as ever!! Its ok. . . Erik knows i have a crush on him, he went with me last time to see him and was so mad that i wouldn't stop talking about it. ha ha

4 comments:

Cristi Benedict said...

Oh my gosh looks like so much fun!!!! I'm jealous. Glad you got to go last minute!

jayni & ben said...

Love it!! That is fun :D

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

That's so funny!!! Ryan and I went for our 3rd time on wednesday too... I got him tickets for his birthday even though he knows I'm in love with him! What a hottie ha???

MEREDITH said...

YAY it was so much fun! I'm so glad that we went! You forgot to tell everybody how we got to perform with Keith ;) hee hee