Sunday, September 27, 2009

What I've been up to

I went to the womens conference last night at the conference center with some girls from my ward. I don't know hardly anyone from my ward so it was really fun to get them. We went to dinner after and had a lot of fun. The sunset was beautiful when we came out!


My mom and my sisters and I love to get together and do crafts! We first go to the wood connection and look at all the cute ideas. Then we take a pic of the one we decide to do, and buy all the stuff to make it. It is way funner to make the craft than to buy it!! Well Brooke doesn't think so, as you can tell by her expression, but she came anyway :)


My finished product! everyone did theirs really different and they all turned out cute! btw it doesn't matter what we make Kelsey's always turns out the best cause she is so talented!! We all hate her for it!

4 comments:

Penn and Kass said...

That is so funny. I bought one of those witch hats. I bought black spray paint, sparkles, and thought it would turn out darling. NOPE. I threw it in the trash! Yours is so cute!

P.S. I will be getting a hold of you soon for my hair.

jayni & ben said...

CUTE!! Ann all you Andrews girls are good and talented at alot of things. That is fun that you all hang out. I want to come hang out with you guys. I love you all :)

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha ha Brooke kills me. SO FUNNY! Those are SOOO CUTE! I want one. Kels is SO CREATIVE! My gosh. YOu are too ANn.. COMMON! :]

Kristi said...

I LOVE seeing all the fun your family is up to!...you girls do the funnest things together...ALL of the witch hats look amazing, but I know what you mean about Kelsey...she is VERY talented :)