Monday, October 19, 2009

bAbY CaLeB!

Most of my family went down to Vegas for a weekend to see my newest nephew caleb. . . this makes number 10! He is so tiny and cute


We went and did a few fun things while we were there. . . this is the Beligio, it was decorated so awesome for halloween!


We also went to an aquarium me and kyle are standing in this tunnel thing and you feel like you are actually in the tank, it was so crazy!


We were lucky that the mermaid came out too while we were there. The kids loved it! it freaked me out that she was swimming around all those fish.

2 comments:

jayni & ben said...

andrea. I miss you. Looks like you had fun. Lets go to the Temple again. It is on of my favorite things to do with you. You are a hottie and you always look cute. Love your family. Little Caleb is so cute.

Carly said...

Cute baby!! and cute shirt you have on! here is the mod podge blog i was telling you about: http://modpodgerocks.blogspot.com/