Sunday, November 22, 2009

Football game or 7 am movie??

We totally look like we are at a football game in this pic but nope. . . that's right we went to new moon at 7 am! We waited to long to get tickets and everything was sold out for the weekend, but they just added a 7 am one so we figured why not? I had a sleepover at my moms and watched twilight the night before. We rolled out of bed and filled our purses with yogurt, granola, bagels and cream cheese. there were people buying popcorn. . . way to early for popcorn, sick! It was so worth getting up for! LOVED IT!
All the girls but Kelsey who wasn't feeling that good so we drug my brother Anthony along. . . who knows what he is doing in that pic, I promise he is not gay. Don't we all look so good though i didn't bring anything to sleep over so i just had to borrow random shiz.

6 comments:

Cristi Benedict said...

Ha ha! That's a cute post! Glad you had fun at 7am. That's dedication! I just saw it last night and it was cute! I never read the books, but I do enjoy the movies.

Monica said...

That really does look like you're at a football game haha I can't wait to go see that movie!

Emily said...

How fun! I love that you do such fun things with your mom and sisters (and Anthony! That's too funny! I'm making Markus go with me to see it over Thanksgiving).
And speaking of which...happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

MEREDITH said...

I can't wait to see the movie .. next Sunday baby!!

Jobi Niu said...

How fun is that?? You guys do such fun things as "Mom and Sisters"!! CUTE PICs.. Why do you look SO CUTE at 7 am?

jayni & ben said...

You would look cute. YOu nerd. You always do. Just something I have always had to deal with. No matter what time or what you are doing you look hot!