Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Pics

Kristan and Kel came as my dates to a party that Shanna invited us to since Erik didn't come. We had a lot of fun! Kristan just wore Erik's costume and Kel was a black widow.


Don't we look hott together!!

Mark and Shanna, the Trio and Jayni and Ben. . . since you can't really tell who they are


All the cool people who dressed up for work! I only lasted about an hour in my heels though. Becca kept her skates on the whole time, she was amazing


We went to a party on Halloween at Erik's friends house. We ate food and treats till we were sick, then put in Ghost Busters. I was out in 10 minutes. I am a party pooper :(

He was supposed to wear the red suspenders Kristan had on, they weren't even close to fitting. haha

It was fun to hang out with my hubby again, I was looking on my blog and he hasnt made it on since this summer. . . stupid school. P.S. he is such a hottie in this pic

7 comments:

Racheal said...

I just love Halloween

Kristi said...

Love the costumes! Such a hottie Ann!

jayni & ben said...

haha. I love it. You are such a hottie. I thought your outfit was cute. Mine on the other hand... NOt so much. You had an eventful Halloween :)

Carly said...

haha love those pics!!! your costume was cute!

Penn and Kass said...

I love your hair for Halloween! Great costume!

Monica said...

I love the pics of you and your hubby :) and I CANNOT believe Becca's costume! Wow. I have never seen her look so hot haha

Jobi Niu said...

LOVE the costumes!! YOu look so pretty Ann.. Erik does look good in the pics :)