Thursday, January 7, 2010

the holidays


I know this post is a little overdue but i have been so busy at work and just been a slacker!
This is the only thing that erik really asked for, its a torque wrench to work on his car. Who knows what it does, but he was definetly excited!

Last year Erik got this sweater as a joke from his sister so we kept and re-gifted it this year! It was hilarious again because most everyone forgot about it.


Opening presents with my fam Christmas eve. It is so much fun to get together with everyone, but so loud and chaotic. I guess i am getting a little used to my quiet apt. Erik loves to tease my nephews, he was pushing the toy to make noise and wouldn't let them open it, they were freaking out!

We played bunco. . . only we can do that at our family party. We had a lot of fun and i won, to bad there wasn't a prize.



erik playing computer games with Conner, so cute!

This was the only thing i really asked for, i am so bad a reading my scriptures this one is a lot easier and it has pictures!

We were playing more games and Erik didn't want to so he got to take care of the baby. We will be pros by the time we have kids :)

Amber got rock band for Wii whatever its called. We played a ton! My niece lily rocking the drums!

We pretty much did the same thing on new years eve too and then i fell asleep at 11:30. . . I tried so hard but couldn't do it!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute pictures...I guess we are the only other family that can play bunco at our family party...we played as well :)

Emily said...

Love reading your posts and seeing pictures of your family. I think there's some babies I haven't met yet. ;) I need to get out to Utah! Glad you had a fun holiday. Say hi to your fam for me. And tell your sisters to update their blogs!

Dan and Heather said...

Isn't so funny how we used to stay up til 4am and get up for school the next morning?? Now we can't even stay awake before midnight!

MEREDITH said...

I love all the christmas pictures .. you got good gingerbread ones too! So glad Erik liked his wrench ... I sure liked my sweater :) hee hee