Monday, March 22, 2010

Jason Aldean!!

I love this girl!! She won us front row tickets and it was definitely the best concert I have ever been to!

This is Luke Bryan who opened for Jason Aldean. He was really good and fun to watch


JASON!! he was so good and I knew almost all of his songs! I still can't believe we were in front row




The best part about the concert was the after party!! We were getting ready to leave and the security guard told us to wait for a minute and we watched him tell other people to leave. I looked around at all the half naked girls around me and realized what was going on . . ya they picked out a few girls to go hang out with the JASON and everyone else! It was unreal, i felt like i was in a movie haha. They were really nice but thought i was weird for not partaking of the boos! I almost said welcome to utah :) So Becca and i were in heaven hanging out until a security guard comes in and says Becca your dad is waiting outside for you. We drove to the concert with them and told them to go home and we would figure out another way. . . but nope! They were upset and made us ride with them hahahahah I felt like i was in junior high or something! Well at least we got to hang out for a bit, but to bad they wouldn't let us take any pics:(

5 comments:

Penn and Kass said...

Are you kidding? That is awesome they picked you to hang out with them. SO LUCKY! Looks like you had so much FUN!

Meghan said...

You are so lucky! That is so cool that you got to be that close. And the after party?! So did you actually meet Jason Aldean or just his band? It was so much fun for me so I bet for you it was freakin amazing!

Natalie Lynne ♥ said...

Holy Cow You are so lucky! I love Jason Aldean, & of course they picked you to hang out.. YOur so freaking pretty!!!!

jayni & ben said...

that is freaking cool Ann. I need to go to a concert. I love them. you are a hottie.

Monica said...

I love that Becca's parents summoned you to go home haha don't you love my crazy family? :) Being front row at any concert is the BEST!!! And that's so cool you got to hang out with him after!