Monday, February 8, 2010

HaPpY bIrThDaY

Happy Birthday to BJ, we miss you so much!

We decided to go up and put some balloons on his grave and sing happy birthday. Poor Addi was so confused that we were singing to him when he was still in heaven. But we told her to sing loud and he would hear her!

A few weeks ago my sister Amber got new couches. . . so good news for me we got her old ones! Compared to what we had these feel brand new. I wish i had a pic of the old one but funny story. . . we took the old one to DI and they REJECTED IT!! ha ha they said they would throw it away for us though.

I was cleaning out my purse the other day, Amber copied my idea but hers was more of a project! ha ha that would drive me insane! I love how her little guys are ready to attack. Thanks again for the couches!

1 comments:

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

I wish we could have been there to go to BJ's grave. I hope Kels is taking it ok. We miss you guys.