Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy May!

We had our 2nd Anniversary!! We went out to Red Lobster, my choice of course. . . I love sea food!

I had my family over for my birthday! I thought my house was big until it wasn't just us too.

Addie of course had to help me blow out the candles!

Erik started summer semester. . . Yeah! that means he only has less than a year left. He decided to join the race car team for his senior project. This is the toughest project they offer but he was most interested in it. He is on the engine team so I guess he has to help make the car as fast as possible so they can win!

My family came up for memorial day and we went to Oquirrh Lake and had a picnic. It has a really fun park, but of course i didn't take any pics of the lake.

Gotta love Kel always posing

I don't know who had more fun the kids or adults?

Erik and Steve

He made me climb up there and kiss him on the top. Really with the hand up my shirt?

2 comments:

Carly said...

that looks like an awesome park! cute house

Shanna said...

I think I'm motivated everytime I see your long beautiful hair to give up on growing it out the natural way! Mark's brothers did the formula 1 racing at BYU and loved it! I'm sure Erik will too
miss ya