Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pictures Finally!!

Here is your proof Terry! We really did buy a house, I am not just making it up.


I love my kitchen! The best part about it is that the washer and dryer are not in it! Haha not to sad leaving our tiny apt.


We haven't really decorated yet, been way to busy with work and Erik's finals. Hopefully this week I can find some time :)

We are hopefully getting our yard in soon :) You can see the temple in the picture, I love driving by it every day and it is so beautiful lit up at night. I better start going more now that i can walk there. . . no more excuses for me!

8 comments:

Monica said...

Looks great!

Jobi Niu said...

That temple is BEAUTIFUL!! YOu house... WOW. I LOVE it. BEAUTIFUL as well.. Awesome guys.

Nathan & Melissa said...

I love your kitchen! It looks great. Can't wait to see more pictures once it's all decorated. Congratulations!!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

that is soooo cute!!! we used to have our washer and dryer in our kitchen too haha

Emma said...

I love it! It is so cute!
Congrats on your new house!

Emily said...

What a cute house!! Love the red chairs.

Cristi Benedict said...

Um, yeah, WAY FREAKN JEALOUS!!! love it Ann!

Sherilyn said...

Oh Ann, Your new home is adorable. Such a great looking house. I am glad that I finally got a minute to check out your blog.Also, looks like a really fun park that is near you.I am so happy for you and Erik. Congrats!!!!