Monday, November 8, 2010

Way late Halloween


Happy Birthday Kel! We decorated cookies instead of cake and ice cream. So fun!


All the different cookies. I kept trying to put the crappy ones on their own special plate but the kids caught on and got their feelings hurt. :(


Witches Night Out. . . also for Kelsey birthday. We ate at the restaurant there and the food was amazing!


We all got ready at the salon before, gotta love the cape. My mom made them for us when we were little and it went perfect with her tiny hat!


Fun night! I wouldn't survive Erik being in school without my girls!

We went out to dinner again with the salon girls, we were the only ones dressed up there. A little awkward but still fun


My body really does look broken in this one, It freaks me out a little.


My brother Terry was in town from Vegas! So fun to see his cute kids all dressed up


Trick or treating in the rain with all my nieces and nephews, thanks for letting me tag along!


Addi and Lilly, best little cousins. They get along so well.



We finished the night with lots of yummy food, candy and games. . . what more could I ask for? Well besides Erik being there. He had to take an 8 hour test that day, what a lame day to do it. He was to tired to come down after and who could blame him. That would suck!









0 comments: