Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our First Aniversary!

I can't believe it has already been one Year!! I love you Erik and I can't wait for many years to come. We celebrated by going to tucanos for dinner and ate ourselves sick and then came home and ate the wedding cake that has been taking up all the room in our freezer. It was suprisingly really good! We didn't go all out for the actual day cause we are going on a cruise to the BAHAMAS on friday!!! I can't wait, i will post a ton of pics



Just a couple of our wedding pics to remember the day:)

6 comments:

MEREDITH said...

Did Erik chop his hair off? You two are so cute together, congrats on 1 year! Have so much fun on your vacation!

jayni & ben said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe it is already 1 year!! You guys are cute. I am jealous you are going on a cruise. Love you :D

Racheal said...

Happy Anniversary.

I am glad that cake tasted great all this time. You could have just eaten it and I could have made you another one. ;) An Anniversary cake - a replica of your original.

Jobi Niu said...

Awwww... CONGRATS GUYS! Have ABLAST on your CRUISE. I'm SOOO jealous!

Monica said...

When I read your post title I was surprised to realize that it really has been a year! Crazy! Happy (late) Anniversary! I am quite a bit jealous of you going on a cruise so have fun and post pictures so I can be even more jealous haha

Cristi Benedict said...

Yay! Fun Stuff! You'll have a blast! I'm way jealous too! Live it up!