Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelsey!!

25 things I love about my best friend and sister Kel

1. She loved and still loves more than anyone i know!
2. She is the best mom to Addi
3. she has gone through so much in her life and still keeps a smile on her face

4. She can be entertained for hours with just a few glow sticks
5. She is so easy to work with, i am always sad when she is not there
6. everyone she meets instantly wants to be her friend

7. She is so creative, she did her and all the kids makeup for 4th of July.
8. She is so easy to talk to, I can tell her anything!
9. She always listens to the most random music and cant live without it

10. She always volunteers to be the boy at times like this ha ha.
11. Even though she was a dancer and cheerleader. . . always a tom boy. It all started when we were 10ish, I loved to do my hair and I would get so mad at her cause she wouldn't even brush hers.
12. She is always the favorite aunt. . . ( i get a little jealous, but i can't blame them) she is just so fun!

13. She is an amazing dancer!! (pretty sure i quit right after this pic)
14. She already teaches Addi to dance, it is the cutest thing ever!
15. She used to fall asleep at night in the splits. . . i can't even touch my toes.

16. It's just not a Halloween party without her!
17. She is an amazing artist
18. She made a sculpture of legolas on Lord of the Rings, it was perfect! then one second later my huge a$$ knocked it off the table and smashed his face in and she just laughed!

19. She is beautiful! couldn't find a normal pic of her, she only takes funny ones of herself.
20. She always makes me laugh. . . and everyone else!
21. Her favorite outfit is basketball shorts, some random huge t-shirt and her ugg boots

22. She always comes up with the best Halloween costumes for us!
23. She is an amazing poet! She always let me use hers to turn in for English class :)
24. She has such a sweet spirit!
25. And the most beautiful smile, it's just contagious

6 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Happy Birthday Kel. I loved all of those facts/things you love about her. Some of them were cracking me up. I love Kelsey and think she is one of the most talented girls ever. She can make anything cool with just a little touch of Kelsey. She amazes me with her great attitude and it is true I always wanted to be her friend too. I love sisters. They are the best!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey!!! What a great list--Kelsey is just awesome! Wish I had seen some of those Halloween costumes in person! ;) Lots of love!

MEREDITH said...

I love having sisters, we are both so lucky!!

kelsey.bj.addi said...

ann you are the best sister i could ever ever ever ask for!! that meant the world to me. you told me forever ago to check out your blog...and i just remembered this morning! you just made my day the best ever! thanks for everything. and for always humoring me even when i can get annoying. and for always being by my side through it all! a great shoulder to cry on, a strong spirit to lean on, a good teacher to learn from. i love you ann so much. i haven't always been the best sister to you like hiding from you in the store when we were little and stilling your clothes you laid out the night before:) and taking the car that you paid for and lots of other things, but you definately have earned your perfect life, husband, clientele, looks, body, humbleness, temple mariage, spirituality, and everything!!! thanks again for being an amazing example to me!
love kels

Kristi said...

Yes, that pretty much wraps up KELSEY! She is amazing! She is lucky to have you as a sister Andrea! I love her, I love you, and I love your whole AMAZING family! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY! Mi AMIGA!

Sherilyn said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kelsey. Hope you had a fun and exciting day filled with lots of love. You are the best. Ann, great posts and what nice tributes to your sis. Love you both so much. Fun Halloween costumes. Love your flapper hair style Ann. So original.Nice job on your posts. I loved reading all of them.