Sunday, October 25, 2009

THRILLER

My sisters and I all went to thriller this week for Kelsey's birthday, it was so so fun! If you haven't ever been you definitely should!

Before and after the show there were all the dancers walking around scaring everyone! she was the creepiest one for sure. . . they didn't scare me, so my sisters made me sit on the isle seat. My sister Amber was by far the worst, she was screaming like a little girl. It was hilarious!

I love having sisters! So my eyes are getting worse and i don't realize it until times like this. So at intermission Kelsey had an extra pair of contacts and she let me wear them. I gave them back to her after, that's pretty nasty but that's what sisters are for! Thanks Kel

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

hahahha Jayni and I would so share contacts! That's funny. You and all of your sisters are just so dang cute! THat's hilarious that Brooke was screaming.. I love her. She kills me.

Penn and Kass said...

I want to go so bad! Looks like you guys had fun!

jayni & ben said...

i want to go. I think it looks soo fun to watch. Of course I would share my contacts with Jobi. Before we were married we shared everything even underwear. haha that is what sisters are for ;)

Kristi said...

That is hilarious that you share contacts! Family is great...that's what they are for! I can't wait to see what you guys think up for this year's costumes!