Sunday, January 11, 2009

snowboarding



Eriks sister bought him a day pass to snowbird for Christmas so we went the other day. It was so much fun, thanks Val. Erik and I love to snowboard! I taught him how a few years ago and he picked it up so quick. I hate him for that, it took me so long to learn how to carve and he was doing it the first time. . . He is getting so good, he goes flying down the mountain, goes off jumps and I just try to keep up now :) These are the only pics we took cause it was way to cold to take out the camera on the runs. This will probably be our only time going during the day this year since Erik starts school tomorrow and I work every Saturday. So freezing night boarding here we come! ! ! Oh and by the way my snowboard is supposed to be white on the bottom but me and Shanna are retards and waxed it with black wax, it is so hidious

3 comments:

Monica said...

I am so jealous! I want to go boarding so bad! I have never waxed my board...is it easy enough that you could explain to me how it's done? I hate to pay someone to do it if I could do it on my own.

jayni & ben said...

haha. I love you. I was so happy you came to see me today. You two are so cute going snow boarding together. Ben would love me to love it like he does. I only like it.

Sabrina and BJ said...

Your crazy.. You couldn't pay me to get out in the cold but I'm a little jealous that you can snowboard..