Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Car!

This is me hugging the neon goodbye. It is the only car i have ever had so it was a little sad, plus it was paid off. I didn't want to get a new car but the transmission was ready to go out so it was time. We had some great memories, good and bad but the funniest/worst one was driving home from St George. It was me and Jayni and Alisha King. Me and Jayni were cruising along with the music blasting and Alisha asleep in the back. All of the sudden the AC went out so we rolled down the windows and didnt think anything of it. Then a little while later Alisha wakes up sweating to death. We told her the AC went out and she asked if the car was over heating. I said I don't know how do you tell? Ya another Blonde moment, but I didn't feel to bad cause Jayni didn't know either. So sure enough we were blowing out black smoke and barley made it off the exit before it died. Long story short I had to get a new engine. Luckily i had saved up $1,000 for the first time in my life and I thought I was rich, ha ha. Sadly I had to spend it on that.


Yes I know my new car looks almost the same but I just loved this color the best. It is so fun having a new car!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Cute Car! i love it :)

MEREDITH said...

ooo how fun, I am so jealous!! pretty sad that I share a memory in your old car when I BACKED INTO IT!!! ahhhhh I still can't beleive I did that!!

Racheal said...

Congratulations on your new car. It's fun. I will have to get one someday but I just don't want to spend the money. Of course now I am going to buy a house so hopefully my car will last longer.

Cristi Benedict said...

Glad you got your car! Yay! I love my highlights! Thanks!

Natalie Lynne ♥ said...

I love your new car!! yay!!